Title: Important Facets of Family Law Cases Involving Children with Disabilities Recorded: 7/21/2021
As a divorce lawyer in Hackensack, NJ at Lesnevich, Marzano-Lesnevich, O’Cathain & O’Cathain, LLC, Francesca O’Cathain works specifically with family law matters. She understands how complicated family-related disputes can be, and knows what it takes to be an influential lawyer who makes a difference in the lives of her clients. She provides only the most compassionate and strategic legal services, and her many years of practice include working exclusively on:
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Child Custody
- Parental Abuse or Neglect Accusations
- Asset Protection and Division
She graduated with a bachelor of arts degree from Claremont McKenna College, and then moved on to earn her Juris Doctorate from the University of Connecticut School of Law. Francesca O’Cathain is a New Jersey Supreme Court certified Matrimonial Attorney, who acts as Of Counsel for Berkman, Bottger, Newman & Rodd, LLP. She is a Treasurer and Founding Member for the Irish American Bar Association of New Jersey, and a dedicated Member of the Brehon Law Society.
Because of her excellence, Francesca O’Cathain has received the following awards:
- Award of Merit from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (for her dedicated work to Hague Convention Cases)
- Named as a “New Jersey Rising Stars Super Lawyer” (since 2012 and on)
- Named as one of “New Leaders of the Bar” by New Jersey Law Journal (2015)
- Named as a “Top Lawyers in Bergen County” by 201 Magazine (2013)
- Named “Best of Bergen” by Bergen Magazine
- Honored by Irish Voice as one of its Legal 100 (2010)
Francesca currently resides in Hillsdale, New Jersey with her husband and two adopted children. When not at the law office or spending time with her family, she oftens lectures at various county bar associations. To schedule a consultation with Francesca, contact her at Lesnevich, Marzano-Lesnevich, O’Cathain & O’Cathain, LLC today.