Title: Flying Solo with Attorney Bernie, Ep. 1
Bernie J. Kempen
Bernie J. Kempen understands that when family matters or disputes arise, it may warrant getting help from an Alameda County, CA divorce lawyer who is familiar with handling these kinds of cases. He is prompt in responding to potential clients, and can get back to you within a 24-hour timeframe. If you are in the middle of a legal emergency, you can count on him to come to your aid quickly.
As you can see below, Bernie J. Kempen has achieved high marks during his education, has a thorough understanding of laws, and knows how to use them to yield the best results possible for his clients.
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. – 1992
- Honors: Public Interest Scholar
- University of Cape Town, Rondebosch
- B.A. – 1978
- Major: Constitutional Law
- Major: Comparative African Govt. & Law
Bernie is a board certified lawyer who is qualified to handle various types of family law related matters.
- California, 1993
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1993
- Rotary, Outstanding Service
- Certificate of Recognition, Castro Valley Unified School District
Mr. Kemper believes in giving back to the community, and has held the following positions in the San Francisco Bay Area:
- Past President (2006 to 2007): Castro Valley Rotary
- Vice President: San Francisco School of the Arts PTSA
- School Site Council, Board Member: San Francisco School of the Arts PTSA
- Director: Castro Valley Arts Foundation
- Leadership Council (2001): Castro Valley Unified School District
Certified Legal Specialties:
- Certified Family Law Specialist, State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, 2002
- Member: Alameda County Bar Association, Member
- Member: Stanislaus County Bar Association, Member
- Account Direction (1975-1981): J. Walter Thompson
- Judge Pro Tempore (2002): Superior Court County of Alameda
For more information about how Attorney Bernie can help you, call now.